Thursday, February 8, 2007

Dossier Update

I'm filling out my Vietnam Dossier Tracking Sheet right now, and the following is what I have left to do before sending it to get the state certification!

I still need the following:

~Home Study - Should arrive today via FedEx
~Copy of agency license & non profit (status) - Just e-mailed to obtain that, although I believe it will come via FedEx with our home study
~Copy of agency license & non profit (status) - Just e-mailed to obtain that, although I believe it will come via FedEx with our home study Apparently this is not necessary for Vietnam
~Passport size photos - Do you know how freaking expensive these are??? &7.99 for two! We need 24 total. :P You do the math.

While I wait for those things I still need to fax to our country coordinator:

~our application form
~our latest police record reports (since they are dated differently than the ones from January)
~the photocopy of our passport certification

Once those things are finished and in my hand I will be able to make three copies of the packet and then send the originals to the Secretary of State for certification!

While I'm doing that I need to work on this:

~Family and home Pictures - working on that this weekend (Here are the instructions for it: 6 photographs of your family and home on two pages with simple captions. 4 photos reflecting family life, 2 photos of your house . Tell a story about who you are through your photos and notes about the photos. Place photos on two 8 1/2x11 sheets of paper. Type your name and address at the top of each photo page. Then take high-quality color copies of your photo pages and send three sets along with your originals to us.) Will need to e-mail for clarification on exactly what they want to show as family life; i.e. can we have pictures at theme parks, outside, etc. or do they need to take place within our home.

No comments: