Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Health Update

All bloodwork came out clean. Apparently I'm suffering from anxiety. :P

I'm supposed to "eat better and get more exercise". :P I exercise over an hour a day 5 days a week. But I agree with the eating better.

I'm back on potassium, something I took when I was pregnant both times. I feel better already, just from taking the first dose of potassium. I was also given something to take to help with the anxiety. I'll take my first dose tonight at bedtime so hopefully it will help me return to "normal".

In other news, we had to update a couple of documents for our adoption, and I have been waiting (im)patiently for them to return from the state since last Monday. They came today so I headed out this afternoon to Fed Ex to send them to San Fran to the consulate. I'm hoping they will have the quick turnaround that some of my other adopting friends are having.

No comments: