Thursday, May 3, 2007

Unofficial News

I woke up this morning a little later than normal. Typically during the week I head out to the YMCA for a water fitness class that starts at 9:30am. This morning I overslept and couldn't get out the door in time.

So, instead of hitting the gym, I checked my e-mail. There was this very nonchalant message from Bonnie, our coordinator:

Good morning Shannon and Dan,

A set of twin baby boys is in need of a family. Their date of birth if January 19, 2007. I’ve attached their photos in case you are interested.

If you are open to considering them email me and I can email you their medical information.

Thank you,

Bonnie


Uhm, yes! We're interested. I replied immediately asking for further information, medical and such. I didn't even ask Dan first, since he was on the phone for work. We have read over all the information, written back and forth with Bonnie a bit to find out what some of it means (since all the medicals are in Vietnamese/French), and now we are anxiously awaiting a phone call from a doctor with the University of Minnesota International Adoption clinic. We're hoping for good news!

No comments: