Sunday, May 6, 2007

Overwhelmed

Well, I think the title says it all. I am so overwhelmed by the last few days that I don't even know where to begin. I can't even process everything at this point.

Yesterday, I was so...I dunno... We signed our acceptance letter for our referral about 9:15am. Then it was off to the VN restaurant close to the bank to celebrate with Vietnamese egg rolls. A quick trip to Lowes followed, and then we were home again. I spent much of the late morning/early afternoon on the phone with friends and family. About 2pm I crashed on the couch with a Lost DVD, and just sat there. We had dinner with family last night, and got home around 10pm. It was back on the phone with more family last night, sending a few e-mails to those who should be told individually (as opposed to a mass e-mail), and in bed about midnight. I took two Tylenol and two Benedryl, and actually got some sleep.

Today we went to church, and then I went to the grocery store. This afternoon? I've just sat at the computer or on the couch, just completely and totally overwhelmed.

My stomach is in a constant state of flip-flops, and I don't even know where to begin. We have SO much to do in such a short period of time. I wish we knew a travel date, and while we don't have one yet, we're working off of the hope that our paperwork is accurate in telling us to get our Visa, and date it one month from referral acceptance. That means we could travel as early as June 5th! Holy cow. That's like 30 days from now. Do you know how much stuff we have to do???? I just don't know what to do first.

Instead of doing ANYTHING today, I have spent the afternoon playing and losing multiple hands of Gin on Yahoo. I can't even follow the game closely enough to play it!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

No comments: